WES Advisor is actively recruiting international students and newcomers to the U.S. and Canada for our WES Ambassador Program. If you are an immigrant to the U.S. or Canada—or are currently studying abroad in North America—we welcome you to join the program.
Being a WES ambassador means you have the opportunity to take part in many WES initiatives, including participating in our webinars, answering frequently asked questions, and having your writing published online by contributing blog posts to our WES Advisor Blog. WES ambassadors can earn gift cards and other rewards through their participation in the program. Interested? Sign up for the WES Ambassador Program now.
Who Qualifies for the WES Ambassador Program?
To qualify for the program, international students must be currently enrolled in a North American educational institution at the undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral level; newcomers must have already immigrated to the U.S. or Canada. If you do not qualify for the program at the moment because you are still preparing your immigration or university application in your home country, we encourage you to come back and sign up once you have arrived in the U.S. or Canada.
How to Get Involved
We accept submissions to the WES Advisor Blog on a variety of topics. We encourage our blog contributors to share their stories, experiences, and tips for other international students or newcomers in their blog posts. To give you an idea, international students may be interested in writing about topics, such as:
- Life in the U.S. or Canada
- Navigating the university application process
- Preparing for official exams, such as the GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL
- Differences in culture and student life
- Choosing your school or field of study
- Finding internships
Newcomers, although by no means limited to the following topics, can consider writing about:
- Preparing to immigrate to the U.S. or Canada
- Completing the immigration application process
- Preparing for the immigration interview
- Finding a job as an immigrant
- Applying for the Express Entry program
- Adjusting to life in the U.S. or Canada
Join the Program
Do you have valuable insights that you have gleaned as an international student or newcomer in the U.S. or Canada? Our audience wants to hear your story and get your advice!