Why Work at WES
At WES, we have a supportive, multicultural, and welcoming work environment. We foster an inclusive, friendly culture where all employees are valued and respected. In addition, we have a business culture that rewards professional growth and development through unique work experiences, as well as through our tuition reimbursement and professional and management development programs.
As an employee, you will receive competitive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual compensation review that includes salary increases and performance-based incentive bonuses
- Generous vacation time off and sick leave
- Employer supported pension and retirement saving plans
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Paid Parental leave
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability support
- Workers compensation insurance
- Pre-tax savings accounts for medical, dependent care, and commuting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs
- Student loan repayment program
- Employee-driven wellness program
We also offer a generous paid time off (PTO) program, maternity/paternity leave, annual pay increases, and bonuses.
Join the Team
We believe that individuals educated abroad can fully use their education, knowledge, and skills in the U.S. and Canada. We are always looking to add dedicated team members who are passionate about supporting international students and skilled immigrants.
WES is a remote-first company. We also have office locations in New York and Toronto.
Apply for one of our job openings!
Equal Employment Opportunity
World Education Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.