Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE) has played an important role in Alberta’s educational history since 1921. Today, CUE offers over 45 majors and minors in the arts, science, and management fields; two after-degree programs; two master’s degrees; and several graduate certificates and diplomas.
The university’s strongest programs in each field include:
- Arts: Psychology and English
- Science: Biology and Chemistry
- Management: Management and Finance
For graduate studies, CUE has two comprehensive master’s degree programs that include:
- Master of Information Security
- Master of Information System Management (MISSM)
- Master of Information System Assurance Management Program (MISAM)
- Master in Biblical and Christian Studies
CUE also has two graduate level certificates and diplomas which include:
- Psychological Assessment
- Graduate Certificate in Psychological Assessment
- Graduate Diploma in Psychological Assessment
- Public Health
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health Online Program
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Public Health Practice
Throughout history, CUE has been committed to providing higher education, particularly in the liberal arts. Annually, CUE welcomes over 2,000 students (over 10 percent are international students), and with its student-centered approach, student satisfaction at CUE ranks high in the Alberta province.
To ensure high student satisfaction, each class has a 14:1 student-teacher ratio. New students feel welcome within a friendly campus where they are known by name and where they have opportunities to participate in Canadian and multi-cultural activities.
CUE also organizes different English summer- and semester-long programs which include:
- Intensive English Summer Program (6 weeks)
- Canadian Summer Seminar (2 weeks): English classes are mixed with either Marketing or Public Health classes
- English for Academic Purposes Class (1 semester): Prepares applicants to transfer to a regular undergraduate program once their English has improved
CUE is an intimate community within the busy urban centre of Alberta’s capital city, Edmonton. The Highlands campus is tucked away in a residential area that overlooks the beautiful North Saskatchewan River Valley and is minutes from downtown.
Concordia University of Edmonton is truly building bridges and welcomes students from around the world. If you have questions about any of the programs that are offered by CUE, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com or visit www.concordia.ab.ca.
World Education Services – WES Student Advisor – We provide international students and skilled immigrants with tips and advice from university admissions experts, career counselors, and immigration experts to help them make informed decisions about immigration, employment, and education opportunities in the U.S. and Canada.