- Your payment must be received before an evaluation can be completed.
- WES accepts payment by credit card/debit card, cheque/money order, or Western Union. Instructions are provided during the payment process.
Once you submit your application, you will receive a WES reference number. Be sure to write this down and include it on all documents, envelopes, and correspondence with WES. This helps track your records and avoid delays in service.
To ensure that your evaluation is completed without delay, you must follow the document requirements as specified for your country or territory of education.
- After you receive confirmation from a courier service that documents have been delivered to WES, it may take up to three business days for us to review your documents and update your account.
- Your documents must be received and accepted by WES before an evaluation can be completed.
- WES reserves the right to submit documents for verification. When verification is required, we will send copies of documents to the academic institution that issued them with a request that they authenticate the documents. Your evaluation will be placed on hold until the institution replies to WES.
Learn more: Understanding WES Required Documents
After your documents are received, WES verifies their authenticity. Our thorough evaluation process ensures that your report is fair and accurate. It also means that your report will be trusted by government agencies, academic institutions, professional licensing bodies, and employers.
Once your evaluation is complete, you can view your report and track when your report will be delivered to you (this option is only available if you selected a trackable shipping option).