Step 1: Submit your application and receive your WES reference number.
- Save your WES reference number and include it on all correspondence with us. WES is not responsible for documents that arrive without a reference number.
- For prompt processing, be sure to include your reference number on all documents sent to our office. Documents must be sent in a sealed envelope as shown in this image.
- You can log in to your account to check the status of your application at any time.
Step 2: Read our document requirements and send in your documents.
To avoid errors and delays:
- Submit your documents according to the required documents page.
- Remember to include your WES reference number on the envelope as shown in the image on the right.
- If there is any question about a document, we will notify you and place your evaluation on hold until the issue is resolved.
Step 3: We create and send your report.
Once we receive all required documents and verify their authenticity, your report will be completed and sent within seven (7) business days.
Note: Delivery timelines differ for Canadian Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) applications.