When you purchase the WES International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) in connection with your credential evaluation, you qualify for a WES digital badge. WES has partnered with Credly, a leading digital credential service provider, to offer digital badges free of charge to qualified recipients.
What is a digital badge?
A WES digital badge is a web-enabled version of your WES educational credential evaluation, which can be verified online instantly. Because it is digital, it can be shared online for maximum visibility and recognition. More specifically, the WES Verified International Academic Qualifications badge:
- Confirms that WES has verified and evaluated your educational credentials
- Confirms that your credentials were awarded by a duly recognized institution
- Provides a U.S. or Canadian equivalency for your credential
How can you use your badge?
You can share your badge in your email signature, on your digital résumé, and on your LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter profiles, providing real-time verified credentials to anyone online. The following infographic lists the benefits of digital badges for applicants and those who view the badge.
How do you claim your badge?
When your credential evaluation report is ready, you will receive an email from WES with an invitation to opt-in to the program to claim your badge. Once you opt-in, you will receive an email from Credly within the next 24 hours with instructions on how to claim your badge and display it online.
We have created the following video that shows you, step by step, how to claim your badge and display it on your LinkedIn profile:
How do you get support if you need it?
If you have not received your badge within 24 hours of opting in, try the following:
- Check your spam/junk mail folder for the badge email from World Education Services ([email protected]), or search your inbox for credly.
- Visit the Credly site and create an account. Once you log in, you will automatically see your badge there.
- If you still do not see your badge within one week of receiving your credential evaluation report or need support, contact [email protected] or visit the support page.