Step 1: Submit your application and obtain your WES reference number.
- Your WES reference number is required on all documents sent to WES.
- WES is not responsible for documents that arrive without a reference number.
- Documents must be sent in a sealed envelope as shown in this image.
Step 2: Send us your documents.
To avoid errors and delays:
- Submit your documents according to the required documents page.
- Your WES reference number must be included on the envelope, as shown in the image on the right.
- Do not send documents without first obtaining a WES reference number.
- We will review your documents when we receive them. If additional information is required, we will contact you.
Step 3: We create and send your report.
Once we receive all required documents and verify their authenticity, we will complete your report and send it out within seven (7) business days.
Note: Delivery timelines differ for Canadian Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) applications.