With a WES ECA you can:
- meet CIC educational credential assessment requirements (note for physicians and pharmacists)
- gain recognition for your education so you can pursue your goals in Canada
- store your report and educational documents for future use. The WES ECA is valid for five years for CIC purposes. For information about CIC immigration programs, visit the CIC website.
*WES does not evaluate occupational or trade qualifications.
Already have a WES Canada Evaluation?
If you already have an ECA report and need to send it to other recipients besides CIC (employers, universities, licensing boards), login to My Account and click ‘Upgrade Report’ to complete a new application.
About ECAs From WES:
- World Education Services (WES) is designated by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to provide Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for degree(s) earned outside of Canada.
- An ECA is required to apply for certain CIC immigration programs.
- Your Express Entry profile is valid for one year from the date you submit a profile to CIC. If you have not received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence after one year and still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you will need to complete and submit a new profile.
- Please note your WES ECA is valid for five years from the date of issue, and you can continue using your ECA when you submit a new Express Entry profile.