What you need to do:
- Visit World Education Services (WES), select U.S. for your application; and apply for a Document-by-Document (Basic) credential evaluation.
- Add the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Office of Full-time MBA Admissions or Evening and Weekend MBA Admissions from the drop-down box as your (single/only) recipient.
- Select the ‘Western Union’ payment option (Booth will pay WES for the evaluation).
- Upload photocopies of your diploma/degree certificate(s) and any English translations (you can log in later to do this, but you must complete this step before sending Booth your WES Ref#.)
- Submit the application and obtain your WES reference number.
- Once you have uploaded the necessary documents, please submit your WES reference number on the Enrollment tab of the status page. Please note you will no longer have the ability to log into the account, but WES will send you emailed updates after the official documents are received from your university(s).
- As soon as possible, follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your official documents (transcripts, marks, etc.) to be delivered to WES as specified.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.