What you need to do:
You must start your PEO application on the online portal and confirm your academic eligibility before requesting your WES ICAP Course-by-Course Evaluation. In case your program is not listed on the equivalency list and you opt to proceed with the program verification request, PEO strongly suggests you wait for the results before requesting your WES report.
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application.
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add the Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Course-by-Course as the evaluation type (required by the PEO).
Note: If you already have a WES application or evaluation report, it must be upgraded to a WES Course-by-Course ICAP evaluation.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to the PEO.