What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES Application
- Apply for a credential evaluation and select U.S. for your application
- Select “Education” as purpose of evaluation, and “Graduate Admissions” for level of education.
- Enter all credentials you have earned.
- Add Columbia University as a recipient from the drop down menu, followed by School of International and Public Affairs.
- Select the WES Course by Course (ICAP) evaluation type.
- Select your payment option and submit the application to obtain you WES reference number.
- Please make a note of your WES reference number, as you will need to provide it in the event you need assistance with your evaluation.
- Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES as specified.
- Upload photocopies of your diploma/degree certificate(s) and any English translations (you can log in later to do this, but you must complete this step before your official transcripts is received).
- Contact your institution and request for them to send your official documents electronically to WES. Sending your academic documents digitally can expedite the completion of your report. Find out if your institution has a digital partnership with WES, or encourage them to get started today.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official course by course credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report to you.
- Delivery your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to Columbia University SIPA.
- Store your completed evaluation report and verified copies of your transcript in our database for you to able to request additonal copies in the future.