What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select U.S. for your evaluation.
- Select the WES Basic Course-by-Course evaluation type (required by Heinz College).
- Select Carnegie Mellon University as the recipient, and choose Heinz College of Info Systems and Public Policy as the School/Division.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to Heinz College.