What you need to do:
Applicants with international credentials must submit their credentials to WES to be authenticated and evaluated. WES does not evaluate occupational or trade qualifications. You can submit your academic credentials including your secondary level credential to WES to be authenticated and evaluated.
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Ontario College of Trades as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Document-by-Document as the evaluation type (suggested by Ontario College of Trades).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to World Education Services (WES).
Note: If you already have a WES application or evaluation, it must be upgraded to a WES ICAP Document-by-Document evaluation.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly and electronically to Ontario College of Trades. With ICAP, WES also provides lifetime storage of your documents for future use.