Delete My WES Account
For users of our website, application, and marketing tools, you have the right to request that we delete all of your personal data. If you think you will need to use WES services again, we do not recommend that you delete your account.
Note: Please be advised that exercising your right to be forgotten means that you will no longer have access to your WES account or the credential report that we created for you.
What Happens If I Delete My WES Account?
- All of your personal and login information will be removed from our database. You will no longer have access to your account or credential evaluation report (if applicable). In addition, you will not be able to request any additional copies of your report from WES.
- If you opened an account and currently have a credential evaluation underway, we will cancel your account (cancellation fees apply).
- If you delete your account and require a copy of your report in the future, you will have to reapply and have all your academic documentation sent to WES from your academic institutions.
- You will be unsubscribed from all our email communications. If you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications, please visit WES Unsubscribe.
- If you’ve received a completed evaluation and opted in to get a WES Digital Badge, but you would now like to delete the badge, please visit Credly/Acclaim Help Center.
To submit a request to delete your account, click Delete Account button below. You will be taken to a page where you can provide your account information.