What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select U.S. for your evaluation.
- Add University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC) as a recipient.
- Select International Admissions from the School/Division field.
- Select Office of Graduate Admissions from the Department/Office Name field.
- Select WES Basic Course-by-Course as the evaluation type (required by UNCC).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to UNCC.