What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select U.S. for your evaluation.
- Add Nova Southeastern University (NSU) as a recipient.
- Select WES Basic Document-by-Document as the evaluation type (required by NSU).
Note: Transfer students and secondary school graduates with undergraduate level credits must select the WES Basic Course-by-Course evaluation.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to NSU.