What you need to do:
Follow the steps below before starting your application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add University of New Brunswick as a recipient and select Undergraduate – All Campuses in the School/Division drop down
- Select WES Course-by-Course as the evaluation type and add WES ICAP service.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
Note: UNB applicants must request the WES International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) Course-by-Course report. If you have a prior WES report, you must add WES ICAP to your evaluation report.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to University of New Brunswick, Canada.