What you need to do:
You must have an Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) ID file number, before you begin a WES application.
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Course-by-Course as the evaluation type (required by OIQ).
Note: If you already have a WES application or evaluation, it must be upgraded to a WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly and electronically to OIQ.