What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application.
- Apply for a WES credential evaluation by visiting https://wes.org
- Select U.S. for your evaluation.
- Add Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University as your recipient.
- High school students will be required to complete a document-by-document evaluation.
- Students with university credit will be required to complete a course-by-course evaluation (for transfer applicants at the undergrad level and any graduate level applicant).
- Evaluations must include a GPA calculation, education levels, credits, and degree conferral (if applicable).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.