What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- To begin your application, select U.S. for your evaluation.
- Select the WES Basic Course-by-Course evaluation type.
- Select Eastern Michigan University as the recipient.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to Eastern Michigan University.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For questions about the admissions process at Eastern Michigan University, please visit their website.