Note to Physicians and Pharmacists:

If you are applying as a pharmacist (NOC 3131), for which licensure is required to practice (e.g., providing patient care in a community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, long-term care facility or other practice settings), the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada must do your educational credential assessment. Detailed information can be found by visiting the IRCC website.