What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application.
- Select U.S. for your evaluation.
- Select the appropriate institution, then click “Add this Recipient”.
If you are applying for the programs within the School/College below, search for “University of Colorado Denver”
- Business School
- College of Architecture and Planning
- College of Engineering, Design and Computing
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- College of Arts & Media
- School of Education and Human Development
- School of Public Affairs
If you are applying for a program within the Schools/Colleges below, search for the “University of Colorado Anschutz |Medical Campus”
- College of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy
- School of Medicine
*If your programs are within the Colorado School of Public Health or School of Dental Medicine, please contact the department to confirm what type of reports they accept and where to send your reports. Notes: All Medical Campus programs NOT in the College of Nursing or Skaggs School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Science should be sent to “Other”
- University of Colorado Denver I Anschutz accepts both the WES Basic Course by Course Evaluation Report and the WES ICAP Course by Course Evaluation Report. You may choose either report type.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz.