What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select the Course-by-Course evaluation report with the WES International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP). This is required by Engineers Nova Scotia.
- Add Engineers Nova Scotia as a recipient.
Note: If you already have a WES application or evaluation, it must be upgraded to a WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to World Education Services (WES).
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified transcripts directly and electronically to Engineers Nova Scotia. With ICAP, WES also provides lifetime storage of your documents for future use.