What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Internationally Educated Midwives Bridging Program (UBCIEMBP) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Course-by-Course as the evaluation type (required by UBCIEMBP).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to UBCIEMBP.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For detailed information about the University of British Columbia Internationally Educated Midwives Bridging Program (UBCIEMBP) and its requirements, please visit the UBCIEMBP website.