What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Document-by-Document as the evaluation type (required by SAIT).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
Note: SAIT reviews each applicant’s entire academic history. It is recommended you submit both high school (secondary) and post-secondary transcripts for a complete evaluation.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to SAIT.