What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Document-by-Document as the evaluation type (required by SAIT).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
Note: SAIT reviews each applicant’s entire academic history. It is recommended you submit both high school (secondary) and post-secondary transcripts for a complete evaluation.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to SAIT.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For detailed information about Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) and its requirements, please visit their website.