What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Ontario College Application Service as a recipient for your evaluation.
- Select WES Basic Course-by-Course as the evaluation type (required by OCAS).
Note: If you only have secondary school academic documents, WES will prepare a WES Basic Document-by-Document evaluation report and refund the difference in fees.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to OCAS.