What you need to do:
Follow the steps below before starting your application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Quest University Canada as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP (required) Document-by-Document as the evaluation type
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
Note (optional): Quest University Canada applicants must request the WES International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) Document-by-Document report. If you have a prior WES report, you must add WES ICAP to your evaluation report.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly Quest University Canada.
If you have any question about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For detailed information about Quest University Canada and its requirements, please visit their website.