What you need to do:
Follow the steps below before starting your application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Quest University Canada as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP (required) Document-by-Document as the evaluation type
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
Note (optional): Quest University Canada applicants must request the WES International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) Document-by-Document report. If you have a prior WES report, you must add WES ICAP to your evaluation report.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly Quest University Canada.