What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA ASB) as a recipient.
- Select the WES report relevant to your CPA ASB application (WES ICAP Course-by-Course or Document-by-Document). Contact your CPA Student Recruitment Advisor if you are unsure which report your application requires.
Note: Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to CPA ASB.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For detailed information about Chartered Professional Accountants Atlantic School of Business (CPA ASB) and its requirements, please visit their website.