What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA ASB) as a recipient.
- Select the WES report relevant to your CPA ASB application (WES ICAP Course-by-Course or Document-by-Document). Contact your CPA Student Recruitment Advisor if you are unsure which report your application requires.
Note: Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to CPA ASB.