What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Document-by-Document or Course-by-Course. Click here to find the correct assessment for your situation.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to APEGS.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For detailed information about the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) and its requirements, please visit their website.