What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Select Professional License/Certification as the primary purpose of your evaluation.
- Select Occupational Therapy as the licensing/certification type.
- Select the appropriate licensing province/territory.
- Add Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy Regulatory Organizations (ACOTRO) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Document-by-Document as the evaluation type (required by ACOTRO).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to ACOTRO.
Note: Once you receive your evaluation report, go to the ACOTRO website to begin the Substantial Equivalency Assessment System (SEAS) application process. You will need your WES reference number to proceed.