What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Select Professional License/Certification as the primary purpose of your evaluation.
- Select Occupational Therapy as the licensing/certification type.
- Select the appropriate licensing province/territory.
- Add Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy Regulatory Organizations (ACOTRO) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Document-by-Document as the evaluation type (required by ACOTRO).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to ACOTRO.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For detailed information about the Association of Canadian Occupational Therapy Regulatory Organizations, please visit their website.