Employer Playbook: Strategies for Immigrant Inclusion in Canadian Workplaces
Leveraging the expertise and best practices developed by members of the #ImmigrantsWork coalition, the Employer Playbook provides easy-to-implement strategies that support your efforts to:
- Recruit the best candidates
- Add diverse perspectives that support your company’s resilience
- Foster an inclusive workplace where immigrant employees can thrive
The inclusion of diverse perspectives is a powerful enabler of business performance.
Refugee Hiring Event Guide: A Guide to Coordinating a Collaborative Response to an Employment Imperative
This practical guide summarizes key lessons from the Toronto Refugee Hiring Event. The hiring event model can translate to other communities to connect employers with pre-screened, job-ready refugees for pre-scheduled interviews.
This guide will help you to:
- Identify the stakeholders in your community that can support a refugee hiring event
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each stakeholder
- Host a successful refugee hiring event in your community
This is a product of the Refugee Jobs Agenda Roundtable, a working group of Canadian employers, community agencies, and governments dedicated to increasing refugees’ access to employment opportunities.