What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application.
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application and basic Document-by-Document evaluation type, no ICAP required.
- Add the Personnel Security Screening Office, BC Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General as a recipient.
- For the delivery of the evaluation report for yourself and the Ministry, only select standard delivery option.
- Select ‘Western Union’ payment option.
- Submit the application and obtain a WES reference number and share the number with the Personnel Security Screening Office, BC Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General.
- Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
Note: If you already have a WES application or evaluation report for Immigration (ECA), it must be upgraded to a WES Document-by-Document report.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to the Personnel Security Screening Office, BC Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.