What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Document-by-Document as the evaluation type (required by CASLPO).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to World Education Services (WES).
Note: If you already have a WES ECA (for immigration) application, it must be upgraded to a WES ICAP Document-by-Document evaluation.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified transcripts directly to College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO). With ICAP, WES also provides lifetime storage of your documents for future use.