- A completed degree or diploma is required for the FSWP application
- WES verifies documents for authenticity. To ensure that your educational credential assessment (ECA) meets FSWP requirements, submit your documents as instructed for your country of education. Failure to adhere to these requirements could delay your assessment.
- Read Understanding WES Document Requirements and the WES Evaluation Process to learn more.
- Apply for a credential evaluation before your documents arrive. Without an application on file, WES cannot process your records or confirm that they have been received.
To review the requirements for your country of education, select from the list below.
Please do not send original documents. Original documents that are not requested by WES will not be returned and will be discarded.
- Please submit clear and legible photocopies of word-for-word English or French translations along with your foreign
language documents. Please do not send original translation documents as they cannot be returned.
- For translation services, you may contact COSTI Languages Bureau. This information is provided for your convenience only. All arrangements must be made directly with COSTI or any certified translation service of your choice.