WES Advisor Blog

What documents do I need for my WES Gateway Program application to be considered?

by Alfredo Mejia,

WES Education Services

October 16, 2018

For WES to process your WES Gateway Program application, you must have originals or copies of at least one of the following documents issued by an institution:

  • Diploma / Degree Certificate
  • Transcript / Mark Sheet / Statement of Marks
  • Professional Licence / Certificate
  • Other officially issued documents (such as letter of appointment, membership in recognized professional association or certification body, student ID card, etc.)

Documents that are not in English or French must be translated.

Next Steps


Enrollment Analytics


Enrollment Strategy


Custom Research