WES Advisor Blog
What are the fees for an evaluation report through the WES Gateway Program?
by Alfredo Mejia,
WES Education Services
October 16, 2018
There are two types of credential evaluation reports through the WES Gateway Program:
- A Document-by-Document report costs CAN $219.22 (all taxes and shipping included). This report provides the Canadian equivalency of your credential.
- A Course-by-Course report costs CAN $326.57 (all taxes and shipping included). This report provides the Canadian equivalency of your credential, lists courses and grades, and includes your Canadian GPA.
This fee includes:
- A credential evaluation report (printed + electronic copy) for yourself
- Storage for copies of the documents for future use (ICAP)
- One copy to go to any institution that may need your report, such as a college or university, licensure or certification body, employer, etc.
For applicants that demonstrate a financial need, the partner organizations may be able to access funds to cover the cost of the evaluation. Eligibility criteria for financial aid differ from organization to organization.