WES Advisor Blog
What are the steps involved in doing a calculation?
by Gabe Vasquez,
WES Education Services
May 17, 2017
- Select the country of education from the drop-down menu. You may also enter the student/applicant’s name.
- Select a grading scale where applicable.
- Select whether the school year was divided into semesters or years from the next drop-down menu and enter the number of semesters/years you will be calculating. Hit the “Continue” button.
- A course worksheet opens up and after entering the courses, home credit and home grade client clicks a submit button and database instantly calculates the grades and GPA into U.S. equivalent.
- By tagging specific courses the GPA calculator will calculate a second GPA simultaneously (Major, last 2-years, etc).
- Click “Get GPA” button for instant results.