What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES Application
- Apply for a credential evaluation and select U.S. for your application
- Add Harvard Business School (HBS) as a recipient
- Select the WES Document-by-Document (Basic) evaluation type
- Select ‘Western Union’ payment option (HBS will pay WES for the evaluation)
- Submit the application and obtain your WES reference number
- Send your WES reference number to [email protected]
- Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES as specified.
- Please contact your institution to send your documents electronically to WES
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to HBS.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].