What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Ontario Law Schools Application Service (OLSAS) as a recipient.
- Select WES Basic Course-by-Course or WES ICAP Course-by-Course as the evaluation type.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to OLSAS.