What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
If you are submitting your International Degree or Diploma to WES to meet the ECDPB credentialing requirements, please follow the instructions below.
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Nova Scotia Provincial Government – Dept of Education & ECD, Child Care Classification as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Course-by-Course.
- Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official course-by-course credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to Nova Scotia Provincial Government – Dept of Education & ECD, Child Care Classification as a recipient.