What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add College of Registered Nurses of Nova Scotia (CRNNS) as a recipient.
- Select WES Basic Course-by-Course as the evaluation type (required by CRNNS).
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to CRNNS.