What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation
- Select WES Standard Application
- Add Alberta Institute of Agrologists (AIA) as a recipient
- Select WES ICAP Course-by-Course as the evaluation type (required by AIA)
Note: If you already have a WES application or evaluation, it must be upgraded to a WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation.
Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records
- Prepare an official credential evaluation
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly and electronically to AIA.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see our FAQ.
For detailed information about Alberta Institute of Agrologists and its requirements, please visit their website