How to Pay by Canadian Cheque/Money Order
WES Canada cannot accept bank drafts issued by a non-Canadian bank
To pay by cheque:
- Payment must be drawn on a chequing account maintained at a bank in Canada.
- Make cheque out to World Education Services.
- Please indicate your name and WES reference number on the cheque.
To pay by money order:
- Payment must be in Canadian dollars and drawn on a bank located in Canada.
- Make money order out to World Education Services.
- Please indicate your name and reference number on the money order
Payment must be received by WES before your evaluation can be activated. Send your cheque or money order to:
World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3