Are you considering a credential evaluation? Would you like to know about the unique benefits of choosing WES?
Check out our recently released on-demand webinar, which discusses the lifetime value of a credential evaluation.
In it, we answer frequently asked questions (FAQs) about credential evaluations. You will also learn about the features and services that you can only get from WES.
The webinar covers the following topics:
Types of WES Evaluation Reports
- Standard Course-by-Course Evaluation reports
- Standard Document-by-Document Evaluation reports
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) reports for Canadian immigration purposes
Benefits of Obtaining a WES Credential Evaluation
A WES credential evaluation advances global mobility by helping applicants meet admissions, employment, and immigration standards. An evaluation report explains applicant academic qualifications to academic, professional, and governmental institutions.
Plus, a standard WES credential evaluation does not expire. (ECA reports expire five years from their completion, but applicants can renew a report by ordering an extra copy.)
Continue reading for more answers to FAQs at WES.
Or, watch the video now:
What Should You Consider Before Applying for a WES Credential Evaluation?
Before choosing which credential evaluation to order, determine why you need a credential evaluation.
Follow these steps:
- Determine your goal. This will ensure that obtaining a credential evaluation is a necessary step. It will also help you choose which type of evaluation to order.
- Contact your receiving institution. Make sure the organization where you plan to use your report will accept a WES credential evaluation.
What Distinguishes WES?
Below are some of the points we discussed in the webinar regarding what makes WES unique:
- ICAP: A service you can order to send your verified transcripts to the institutions of your choosing. ICAP, which stands for “international credential evaluation package,” also makes it easier to send multiple copies of your evaluation to recipients.
- Digital badges: This is a certified digital representation of your credential evaluation report. You can share it on your social media profiles. A digital badge highlights your degree equivalency, as determined by WES. It also confirms that you studied at a recognized institution.
- Free resources and tools: WES provides free resources, such as e-guides, webinars, blogs, and a Help Center to guide you through the evaluation process (and beyond).
What Happens After You Receive Your Evaluation?
In addition to e-guides, webinars, and blogs, WES also offers post-arrival resources through Global Talent Bridge.
These include, but are not limited to:
- pre-arrival referrals and connections to other organizations and resources
Your immigration journey does not end when you reach your new home. With WES, you will be connected to caring partners and trusted resources that help you fulfill a lifetime of goals.
Learn more about the value of credential evaluations at WES: