Are you interested in pursuing graduate studies in the U.S.? Do you want to learn more about the graduate admissions process for international students?
Then join us on Thursday, October 12 for a live WES Advisor webinar on graduate school admissions for international students. Sign up for the webinar to learn:
- The benefits of studying in the U.S.
- Tips for finding the right program for you
- School searching resources
- Admissions timelines and requirements/materials
- How to strengthen your application
- Common application mistakes
- Financial aid and how to get it
Our webinar panelists are experienced graduate admissions counselors who specialize in helping international students navigate the admissions process. You can read their bios below:
- Wanchen Villegas: Wanchen is an International Graduate Admissions Counselor at Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois. She heads international recruitment for the graduate school and counsels international students applying for all of Wheaton College’s graduate programs.
- Aimee Akimoff: Aimee is the Director of Recruitment at Willamette University’s Atkinson Graduate School of Management in Salem, Oregon. Her specialties include graduate school admission counseling, MBA admissions, and GMAT and GRE test preparation.
- Megan Crowley: Megan is the International Law LL.M. Program Coordinator at Stetson University in Gulfport, Florida. She leads admission efforts for Stetson Law’s international law LL.M. and helps international students adjust to campus life.
What You’ll Learn During the Webinar
During the webinar, our panelists will share their expertise and graduate admissions tips. They’ll also answer any questions you may have about the admissions process in the U.S., as well as any questions about specific graduate degree programs, such as MBAs and LL.M.s.
Register now for this free, informative webinar on October 12 at 10 am (EDT). We hope you’ll join us!
Be sure to stay tuned to our WES Events page to find out about other upcoming WES webinars and events, and to view previously recorded webinars.