Are you an international student who needs financial aid to pay for your education in the U.S.? Or perhaps you simply want to know about the scholarships, grants, and other funding options that are available to international students?
Then join us on Thursday, November 16 for a live WES Advisor webinar on the topic of financial aid for international students. We’re hosting this online webinar in celebration of International Education Week (IEW), a joint U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Education initiative that promotes global education exchanges. This year, IEW takes place November 13-17, 2017.
Sign up for this financial aid webinar to learn about:
- The different kinds of financial aid available and their requirements
- Where to find financial aid
- How to improve your chances of receiving financial aid
- Timelines for applying to financial aid
Our webinar panelists are experienced admissions professionals from across the nation who help international students navigate the U.S. college admissions and financial aid processes. You can read their bios below:
- Colin Wiggins: Colin is an International Admissions Specialist at the Office of International Student and Scholar Services, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY.
- Sara Varela-Acevedo: Sara is Associate Director of International Admission at the University of San Francisco.
- Daniel Kristo: Daniel is the Assistant Dean of Graduate Enrollment Management for the School of Diplomacy and International Relations at Seton Hall University.
What You Can Expect in the Webinar
During the webinar, our panelists will share their tips for finding and securing scholarships and other forms of funding. At the end of the webinar, they’ll also answer any questions you may have about financial aid for international students. Come prepared with your financial aid-related questions for our speakers!
Register now for this free, informative webinar on November 16 at 10 am (EST). We hope you’ll join us!
Be sure to stay tuned to our WES Events page to find out about other upcoming WES webinars and events, and to view previously recorded webinars. All of our webinars are online, so you can take part from anywhere in the world as long as you have a good internet connection.