Are you thinking about applying to WES to have your Chinese credentials evaluated, but are unsure about the credential evaluation process and requirements? Let WES Advisor help you!
Watch our on-demand webinar and hear from WES evaluation experts, including WES Evaluation Documentation Specialist Jing Guan, who will walk you through the application process for Chinese applicants. From explaining how to create your account to how send your documents to WES, the detailed instructions shared in this webinar will help you start your WES application with confidence.
This webinar is hosted in Mandarin Chinese and therefore intended for prospective international students and immigrants who understand the Chinese language.
You will learn about the following topics in this on-demand webinar:
- How to complete the WES application process on wes.org
- The documents required to complete your evaluation
- How to request documents from institutions you have attended
- How to send your documents to WES
- How to follow up your application status on the WES website
- Useful tips for starting your application
Get tips and guidance on completing your WES application—sign up to watch the full webinar in Chinese now!