China Required Documents - Frequently Asked Questions


Which verification office should I use?
Why must I have my academic documents verified?
I do not have my Graduation or Degree Certificates in Chinese. What do I do?
Why does WES request photocopies of my degree and graduation certificates in addition to verification reports?
I have not yet graduated, do I still need to have my documents verified?
I was only issued a Degree Certificate and not a Graduation Certificate. Is it mandatory to submit a Graduation Certificate as well?

Pending Evaluation/Completed Report

Important: Please be advised that due to high volume and the holiday season, there may be delays in processing some orders. Please allow for additional days to receive your credential evaluation report. Thank you for your understanding.
What is the status of my evaluation?
Were my documents delivered to WES?
Did you send my completed evaluation report to my recipients?