- WES verifies documents for authenticity and adheres to the submission standards used in North America to help ensure that academic records are accurate and valid.
- Carefully review what and how to submit your documents for your country of education. Failure to adhere to these requirements could delay your credential evaluation/assessment.
- Read Understanding WES Document Requirements and the WES Evaluation Process.
- Apply for a credential evaluation before your documents arrive. Without an application on file, WES cannot process your records or confirm that they have been received.
To review the requirements for your country of education, select from the list below.
Please do not send original documents. Original documents that are not requested by WES will not be returned and will be discarded.
- Submit clear and legible photocopies of word-for-word English or French translations along with your foreign language documents. Please do not send original translation documents as they cannot be returned.
- For translation services, you may contact COSTI Languages Bureau. This information is provided for your convenience only. All arrangements must be made directly with COSTI or any certified translation service of your choice.
To send documents to WES, please use the following address:
- World Education Services - Canada
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
- Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3